Koh Phayam, while unrivalled in beauty and purity of nature, does have a few limitations due to its modest development. Please keep mind we face certain limitations on Koh Payam, but we will do our very best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We follow the check-In card registration of Date – Arrival, Date-Departure. In case you don’t fill up your Date-Departure we reserve the right to book the room without notice. For any longer stay or early check-out, please inform us as soon as possible so we can adjust accordingly.
- Due to the tropical nature of Koh Phayam, it is highly advised to not bring food with you to the room as it will attract insects and interrupt your stay. Cooking in the room is also not allowed.
- Electricity is available 24/7
- We love dogs, and you are more than welcome to bring your dog along with you when you stay at our resort. However, dogs are not allowed to sleep on our beds. Any damage your pet has caused is considered your responsibility.
- The in-room towels are for your rooms, please don’t use them as beach towels. If you’d like to replace your towel, feel free to bring your old towel and it will be replaced.
- Our Bungalows have wooden floors, so it’s always recommended to be careful. Bamboo Bungalows is not liable for any injury or accidents.
- Please be considerate of other guests, and avoid making loud noises from 11 pm to 6 pm.
- Please note we have simple First Aid medication upon request.
- Please take care of our rooms and be aware that you are liable for any damage.
- If you would like to extend your stay with us please notify us as soon as possible at reception. We reserve the right to make the room available for new guests with out of the notice.
- We accept only VISA and Mastercard on payments of a minimum 2,000฿, plus 3% standard bank fees. For your convenience, we also offer currency exchange.
- Bills are paid every morning
- We are not able to issue invoices, but we do provide receipts.
- The restaurant is open from 7:30 am.- 22:00.
- Room cleaning is done every 3 days upon request, in order to conserve and protect the environment.
- Extra mattresses are available for an additional 150 baht each per night.
- We offer a laundry service at 50 baht per kilo. Please check your laundry carefully before giving it to the reception. We won’t be able to responsible for any loss and any color change.